Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Something amazing happened at Grandpa and Grandma's

So, guess who came home from two weeks with the grandparents speaking IN SENTENCES?????

I am seriously stunned. I am in awe every day that he has been home at what my guy has been saying to me. So many things have been on his mind. Today we went for a walk and he looked down at Matthew in the stroller and said "Matthew. Was in your tummy. Now he is out." I told Emm that he had been in my tummy once too and he said "Yes. Now I am grown up."

So many times a day I am fighting back happy tears.

9 comments:

Cheryl Fines said...

Holy crap! That's wonderful!

Rina said...

That is AWESOME.

So happy!!!

kitten said...

That is just WONDERFUL! That is something to be proud of!

Tara said...

That is wonderful! You must be so proud of Emmett!

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind I lurk your blog. :) But I just had to share how thrilled I am for Emmett! That is so exciting! --Berds

Unknown said...

Berds--I sure don't mind friendly lurkers!!

April said...

That is such happy happy news. What a blessing to all of you. Can't wait to hear it in person! :-)

Brie said...

Wow! Go Emm!

Wendy said...

HOORAY! How exciting and wonderful! Sometimes everything just falls into place, and those are the best times of all. :-) A million smiley faces to you and Emm!