Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year


Here it is, the first day of 2007. 2006 was a whirlwind of change for us. So much growing and changing happened. There is still so much more to do. I am sitting here watching the sun rise trying to think about what I want 2007 to be for me. I don't make resolutions but this year I am thinking hard about the path my life is taking.

In other news....
I want new socks. I want hand knit socks. I want new, hand knit socks.
I have one Jaywalker finished and am currently in a black hole with the second one. I am two centimetres away from turning the heel, but I knit and knit and knit and still am two centimetres away. I will persevere! My feet are cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jen. the socks look beautiful! :)happy new year to you and your family....amy