Monday, September 24, 2007

Guilty Secrets

Lindsey at Suburban Turmoil has started a sort of meme she calls Guilty Secrets
She has listed 5 things she considers guilty secrets about how she parents. She also listed 5 things she thinks she does well as a parent. She has challenged her readers to do the same.

Oh the shame!
  1. My kids watch a disgusting amount of TV during the day.
  2. We haven't been to the library in over a year. I still have overdue fees to pay.
  3. My kids don't get their teeth brushed every night. Sometimes not even every second night.
  4. Emm and Char know how to wipe up spills with their socks so I don't have to run for a rag.
  5. I shamelessly bribe my kids to behave in the grocery store and to potty train.
Yay for me!
  1. My kids are veggie lovers 90% of the time.
  2. I have/will make my own baby food from scratch.
  3. Even though we haven't been to the library in a year, the kids are read to every day.
  4. I teach Sunday School and will be running a playgroup soon.
  5. We are a very huggy, cuddly family.
How about it? What are your guilty secrets? What are your strengths?

No comments: