Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Halloween 2008 in three bullet points:
  • Here are a couple of Halloween pictures for Grandma. The kids were in a hurry to start Trick or Treating so, believe it or not, the top picture was the best one I could get of everyone!
  • Richard wins the good husband award tonight. Matthew only came home with one sock. These are socks I just finished knitting for him a couple of days ago. Richard retraced the Trick or Treating route and found the missing sock. (Thankfully, it was not far from our house.) The man understands what it takes to be married to a knitter!
  • Emmett was very sweet and shared his candy with us when he got home. I even got to have a coveted peanut butter cup.

5 comments:

Imcombobulated said...

A husband who understand the value of a knitted sock AND a peanut butter cup!?

I'm doing the envy pout over here. Mostly about the peanut butter cup...

Unknown said...

I am fortunate to be surrounded by great men in this family!!!

April said...

super cute.

Tara said...

Too cute!

kitten said...

How cute!!!!
I have something for you at my blog!