Buy low shelf or shoe rack.Add baskets for each member of the family to use for belongings (colour coded)
- Add more coat hooks
- Build shelves along top of French doors and dining room doors for movies and books
- Add another row of coat hooks at back door
- Long term: add more cabinets, wrapping them around north and west wall.
- Now: Cut down table to make it narrower and easier to get around. Long term: find proper island to replace table.
Clean off top of fridge,put up force field/electric stunning thingy so it cannot be used as a dumping area any more
- Purge clothing and sort.
- Move boxes of clothing to Richard's office?
- Add more shelves
- Sort out winter gear
- Sort extra toys and baby gear
- Repair broken chest of drawers to use for baby gear.
- Install more shelving
Label toy bins Gather up outgrown clothes and take out of roomI gained half a closet!! bonus!!
- Rearrange to make room for crib and extra dresser
- Find new home for fabric and yarn stash
Make room for bassinette
- Sort and purge extra sheets
Clean off top shelf (what the heck is up there????)I found a Laura Ashley sheet and duvet cover set!!! Score!!
- Add more hooks for hanging towels