Saturday, July 14, 2007

I think I am getting better.

Thanks to everyone who sent me well wishes and phoned me last week (yes, even Janelle, who phoned to yell at me for overexerting myself....) I am starting to feel much, much better but I wouldn't say I am at 100% health yet. Every time I say I am "All better." I seem to have another setback--like last night when I cooked delicious steak sandwiches for dinner and then looked at the plate and realized there was no way I could eat any of it. I also still get tired really easily but that could have less to do with lingering illness and more to do with the fact I am in my eighth month of pregnancy.

I am so grateful that Richard is good at putting the kids to bed and looks forward to his after work playtime with them. That meant that even though I didn't have a lot of help during the day, as soon as he walked through the door at 6:00 I could go straight to bed and not have to think about anyone after that. I am also grateful that when Charlotte napped during the day Emmett was happy to watch a movie or play a video game so I could pass out for a while myself.

I am crossing my fingers and knocking on wood that no one else in the house comes down with this now.

No comments: