Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Four Things Meme

For Shari.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Short order cook at Co-op Cafeteria

2. Cashier at a giant grocery store
3. Hospital staff nurse
4. Camp nurse

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Mona Lisa Smile
2. School of Rock
3. Shakespeare in Love
4. Say Anything

C) 4 Four places I have been on vacation:
1.
Jamaica
2.
New Brunswick
3.
Banff
4. Los Angeles

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Heroes

2. Las Vegas (shut up!)
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Big Love (hurry up, Season 2)


E) Four places I have lived:
1. Up North
2. Just South of Up North
3. A Little Farther South and East of Up North
4. One Block from Where I Live Now


F) Four of my favourite drinks:
1. Beer and Clamato
2. Mochaccino with a shot of Cinnamon
3. Diet Pepsi
4. water

G) Which friends will respond: no pressure :)
1. You
2. You
3. Probably You
4. Maybe You Too

No comments: