Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Girly Time

I had such a great visit last night with my dear friend, Robin.

We went to the hospital to visit my other good buddy, Andrea, and see her brand-new baby Amber Lynn. She was born the day before yesterday. I forgot how small they start out!!! I love the squinty newborn stare. I also love how brand-new parents think their baby cries loudly. Just wait, Andrea, she's just praciticing for the real thing!!!

After visiting with the new family we traipsed off to the mall to do some shopping. We ransacked La Senza together and ended up buying matching undies (how girly of us!!!) We also pawed everything in Le Chateau-I looked wistfully at stuff that could not possibly be accessorized with spit-up or sticky peanut butter fingerprints. Sigh, I have to have mom clothes. I should have gone to Rietmans.

Robin came back to my place for a tarot card reading (shh, that is none of your business). We talk almost every day through email, but it is soooo wonderful to be able to have a conversation face-to-face. Oh, and to shop with someone who is not afraid to tell you how you really look in things. I swear, some sales people are leagally blind, or so desperate for a commission they will tell you anything. Not cool.

While we where out shopping, Richard was teaching Emmett how to make poo poo on the potty. Emmett will now use the potty for his grandma, and his father, but not his mother. Why???? Somebody please tell me!!!

Here is a fun quiz--if you don't know what Firefly is, don't be a mugua and head to your local video store and find out, goramit. You don't know what you are missing.

Kaylee
You are Kaylee, the ship's mechanic. You are cute
as a button, chipper, cheerfull and optimistic,
though you panic in a fight. Engines make you
hot and you prefer having sex next to a big,
humming thing.

Which Firefly character are you?
brought to you by

No comments: