Thursday, November 15, 2007

Feels so good.

Life feels so crazy lately. I am busy running a playgroup and Sunday School (and getting busier with Advent and Christmas coming up) Emmett is busy with school and therapy, Charlotte is busy doing all of the things 2-1/2 year olds do and Matthew is busy growing. Matthew has grown so much people raise their eyebrows when I tell them how old he is. (is 15 pounds big for a 2 month old?)

Anyway, today I got to be busy doing something really fun: shopping with someone else's money. I love shopping. One could call it a hobby of mine. My Sunday School is collecting donations and diapers to give to our local food bank for Christmas. A very generous member of our congregation gave us a very generous donation. My co-teacher and I headed out to spend it. We ended up with two shopping carts full of diapers, baby formula and baby food.

I can hardly wait to deliver it to the food bank!!

No comments: