If I tag you I want to see seven random things about you at your blog. Pretty Please.
7 Random Things About Me
- Ever since reading Under the Tuscan Sun I fantasise about the day I can retire to my own Italian villa and cook beautiful sun-warmed vegetables I have picked from my gigantic garden.
- I was once News Editor of the University newspaper in my city.
- Before having kids, I played role playing games. I still remember my character from Heroes Unlimited, a kick-ass female cyborg who had a rail gun attached to one arm and took no prisoners. I also enjoyed Cthulu, and Toon.
- I played the flute in my high school concert and marching bands. No, I never went to band camp.
- I did, however have my first kiss at regular summer camp.
- I really want to have a green thumb, but if you don't cry, you don't tend to get fed and watered in my house.
- I curse like a sailor in the car, despite my best efforts to curtail it (I don't really want my kids to learn it is ok to say what I say to people who cut me off, but they may just learn that some words are for the car and no where else).