Thursday, August 27, 2009

The mouse came back....

......the very next day.

Yep. I went down to the kitchen this morning to make coffee and the mouse (or a relative??) ran across the kitchen and dove under the stove.

I also found a neat line of dog kibble lined up along the baseboard of my pantry behind Lucy's dish. (And I thought of Tara, who told me to look out for that)

Do you think I could ask our neighbour to lend us a cat for a week????



I bought traps yesterday....but hub wanted different ones. I am on that today!

2 comments:

tammi said...

Ugh, mice are so gross. We've had a couple in the house (basement and back porch) over the 7 years we've lived here, but never an actual problem. If we lived closer, I'd let you borrow my cats! I guarantee your mouse problem would be over after a few minutes.

Mama Cat's got 7 ravenous mouths to feed ~ she's ALWAYS desperate for food!!! (and she was an excellent mouser even before becoming a nursing mother)

Ami said...

Aww, little mice are so cute. It's a shame they're so destructive, really.

The best thing to do when you find you have mice in your house?

Move.

But anyone who moves on purpose is a little looney if you ask me.

;)