Thursday, April 23, 2009

One more thing.....

We traveled to The Big City last weekend. Emmett needed to have an MRI to check on his cyst.

Good news. The doctor saw no change from last year. That, plus the improvement Emmett has been making with his speech means he is not a candidate for surgery at this time.

Yay!!!!

Oh, and the doctor also said that we need to do one more MRI next year, and if that one shows no change, then Emmett is considered stable and will not need MRIs after that.

Yay again!!!!!!!

(With all the good news I can put the fact that I held my screaming boy down for an IV behind me. Yes, I am a cold-hearted nurse who has held lots of kids down for various procedures without flinching, but when it is your own baby, your heart breaks into a million pieces anyway.)

1 comment: