Friday, December 21, 2007

Four sleeps.

Is there only four sleeps left?? How did that happen? Remember when you were a kid and Christmas took For-Ever to come? December has passed in a flurry. Church Christmas Pageant, Family Dinners, Christmas Shopping......I still have so many gifts to wrap!

To make matters worse Richard, the kids and I have been playing Pass the Cold. I have finally succumb to it and have spent a couple of nights coughing and spluttering and now I have an earache (whine). I am going to suffer through it a bit longer before I go for antibiotics. I hate antibiotics. Matthew and I are barely over our thrush. I don't need to suffer that agony again!

I am getting excited because Richard and I went out and got the kid's gifts yesterday. I can hardly wait for them to open them! I am also looking forward to Midnight Mass at my church. I always come away from the service feeling so peaceful and happy. It kicks me in the heart and reminds me why we are celebrating in the first place--something that is easy to forget when you are caught up in shopping, wrapping and baking of this season.

Oh, and does anyone know where my Love Actually DVD is?? A new Christmas favourite, I need to have my annual holiday screening soon!!

No comments: