It was a long day today traveling so this post isn't going to make much sense.
Here are some random tidbits from the past week:
- My sweet friend Robin and I tried to cruise Main Street like we did in the Olden Days, but it wasn't quite the same in a minivan full of kids.
- Emmett and Charlotte played for hours with my friend Tara's kids, which was great because then we had lots of time to catch up.
- While visiting Robin's farm we realized that Emmett is an Indoor Kid as he begged to be left in the house while the rest of us donned rubber boots to tromp through the mud to look at her livestock. Charlotte couldn't wait to get dirty. I see agriculture in her future. (Robin would be so proud!)
- Charlotte didn't want to come home today. Grandma's place is more fun.
- Slide is being dumb and not letting me change the caption for the first picture in the slideshow. It should read: A little hike to blow off steam.